[Teresa Capaldo, Consulting Services ] (which includes the site HeartSoulandTech.com) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, [HeartSoulandTech.com] and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company's thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. We do not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
We may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Children Age 13 and Under: In compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. We recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on The Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
The Company nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
Company uses the following cookies on the Site:
Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden
Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden
|_kjb_session||Kajabi session cookie||Tracks your active admin session so you don't need to re-login|
|kjba||Kajabi affiliate token||Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase|
|_abv||Admin bar hidden|
_abv | Admin bar hidden | Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden.
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
- To improve your experience: Your information helps us better understand how best to support your specific needs and requests.
- To improve customer service: Your information is important to helping us understand how best to process your requests and provide or improve our customer service experience.
- To improve our Site: Your feedback, comments, email replies and information may be used to help us better understand how we can improve the users experience of our website, including content requested, features to enhance user ease and other improvements we may deem necessary to better serve our visitors and users experience.
- To process or administer requests, communication, sales transactions, surveys, promotions, inquiries, offers, paid products and services, free content opt-ins, downloadable content, business consultation signups, voluntary signups or other site features.
- To send weekly, monthly, bi-monthly or periodic e-mail communication, informational sales pages of products, services and content available to read, purchase, download, signup for, provide feedback to or other purpose noted in specific, at your expressed consent.NOTE: We take Privacy seriously! You will always have the option and instructions to Opt-Out if at any time, you wish to unsubscribe, discontinue, or decline receiving any and all future e-mails or communication from us. An Unsubscribe button with instructions will be included with EVERY communication you receive by e-mail.You may contact us at [[email protected]] any time, for questions regarding your e-mail subscription and/or to request removal, changes or preferences of your subscription to any or all e-mail (you previously subscribed to) in the future.How do we protect your information?All information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.Additional Cookies Used:Cookie, Name and Purpose_cfduidWebserver.Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic._gaScript tag, page source line number 69.Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website._gatScript tag, page source line number 69.Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate._gidScript tag, page source line number 69.Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.collectScript tag, page source line number 69Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.frScript tag, page source line number 109Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.
Kajabi session cookie
Tracks your active ADMIN session so you don’t need to re-login
Kajabi affiliate token
Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase
To display/not display a modal before a user leaves your website.
Other cookies provided by 3rd-party that are required for a functionality to work:
__distillery, loglevel, muxData, wistia
Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from [Teresa Capaldo, Consulting Services ], (which includes the site HeartSoulandTech.com) which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [[email protected] ], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact us Via email at [ [email protected] ]
Via regular mail: [Teresa Capaldo, Consulting Services, 310A Pinewood Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903]
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Security: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Last Updated: May 29, 2018